Quantum Research and Education in Europe and in Ukraine
27‑28 July 2022, Kyiv, Ukraine
The link to join the Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 879 2838 8539
The future is quantum and quantum technology is an emerging field of physics and engineering that promises enormous advancements in computation, communication, and sensing. Quantum technology is the mainstream in physical research and multiple governments in Europe and from around the world have established programmes to explore it while in Ukraine the research groups working in this field are rather scattered.
The Workshop aims to help to establish a quantum research and education community in Ukraine and to boost quantum technology development, opening new horizons in research and engaging young researchers to the field.
Supported by European colleagues, the Workshop will provide a forum
- to highlight the state of the art in quantum technologies in Europe for researchers and students;
- to bring together Ukrainian researchers involved/interested in both research and education in quantum technology to exchange their experience and discuss ideas of further development;
- to overview and discuss opportunities of strengthening international collaboration during and after the war.
The Workshop will be held via Zoom. Registration https://forms.gle/Re2tVoTokXQucDUE9 is required as Zoom information will be sent to registrants.
The list of invited talks is preliminar. If you are involved in either research or education in the field of modern quantum technology and wish to present your results/team/educational program, register the title of your talk. The only requirement, it should be at the level of bachelor students, which are also invited to join.
- Quantum computation.
- Physical implementations of quantum computers and its components.
- Quantum simulations.
- Quantum communication.
- Quantum metrology and quantum sensing.
- Quantum foundations.
- Quantum optics for modern quantum technologies.
- Quantum materials for modern quantum technologies.
- Atomic and molecular physics for modern quantum technologies.
- Quantum thermodynamics.
Previous Quantum Events
KAU Quantum Seminar (2020-2022)
Summer School and Conference for Young Researchers on Modern Quantum Technologies (2018)
Autumn school on modern quantum physics "Introduction to quantum technologies" (2017)