Quantum Materials Group
Design of smart quantum materials for quantum technologies: Electronic structure of novel superconductors and its relation with electronic properties. Symmetry of the superconducting order parametes. Search for new superconducting materials. Interface enhanced superconductivity.
- IFW Dresden, Germany
- HZDR, Germany
- Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Germany
- Stockholm University, AlbaNova University Center, Sweden
- Electronic band structure of optimal superconductors: from cuprates to ferropnictides and back again - A. A. Kordyuk, Low Temp. Phys. 44, 477 (2018).
- Phase-Sensitive Evidence for the Sign-Reversal s+- Symmetry of the Order Parameter in an Iron-Pnictide Superconductor Using Nb/Ba(1-x)NaxFe2As2 Josephson Junctions - A. A. Kalenyuk, A. Pagliero, E. A. Borodianskyi, A. A. Kordyuk, V. M. Krasnov, Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 067001 (2018).
- Iron-based superconductors: Magnetism, superconductivity, and electronic structure (Review Article) - A. A. Kordyuk, Low Temp. Phys. 38, 888-899 (2012).
- An ARPES view on the high-Tc problem: Phonons vs. spin-fluctuations (Review Article) - A. A. Kordyuk, et al., Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics 188, 153 (2010).
- (pi-pi) electronic order in iron arsenide superconductors - V. B. Zabolotnyy, et al., Nature 457, 569 (2009).