If you like mathematics there is no need to look for opportunities to study abroad. After graduating from Kyiv Academic University (KAU), you will acquire a set of skills to work, or continue research, in the desired field and easily find a job in industry.
Postgraduate studies and dissertation writing open up even more opportunities - after the defense of a thesis, you will be able to travel to other countries for a few months or years or to go for a postdoctoral internship.
The schedule of lectures and other relevant information you can found on the website of the Department of Mathematics.
2) dynamics and stability of multidimensional systems;
3) nonlinear analysis and theory of partial differential equations;
4) functional analysis;
5) complex analysis and potential theory;
6) theory of differential equations and dynamic systems;
7) computational mathematics;
8) theory of random processes;
9) theory of functions;
10) approximation theory;
12) fractal analysis.